- Complimentary shipping on all orders
- Complimentary diptyque gift-wrapping
- Luxury samples with every order
- Receive a sample of your fragrance with your order
- Free returns
Made in France
Made in France
The scent of jasmine which, as one walks along a path, instantly captures one’s attention. How can (...)
This product is out of stock.
Complimentary signature gift boxes available
The scent of jasmine which, as one walks along a path, instantly captures one’s attention. How can these small, delicate white flowers leave behind such a powerfully fragrant memory? Subtle yet persistent, tender yet voluptuous…
Burning time : 60 hours
Choose one candle, then pair it with another to discover their unexpected olfactory alchemy, which seems to reinvent each scent as it creates a third.
Jasmine and Sandalwood duo: At the court of a maharajah. At a palace in Southern India, the air is filled with the scent of sandalwood burnt like incense, and jasmine from its gardens. The spicy notes of sandalwood warm the flower’s fresh, heady scent. Discover the Sandalwood candle
- When using the candle for the first time, leave it to burn for 2 or 3 hours, until all the wax has become liquid on the surface.
- Regularly cut the wick with the wick trimmer (ideal length 3-5 mm).
- Be sure to centre the wick in the wax after each use for consistent consumption of the wax.
Here are some tips that will help you make the most out of your candle in the best conditions.