Roses small candle 70g
Made in France
Made in France
Rose bushes brimming with flowers one day in May. Some are just opening, others are in full bloom, their petals beaded with dew. Their fragrance fills the air with fresh, floral notes.
Burning time : 20 hours
- When using the candle for the first time, leave it to burn for 2 or 3 hours, until all the wax has become liquid on the surface.
- Regularly cut the wick with the wick trimmer (ideal length 3-5 mm).
- Be sure to centre the wick in the wax after each use for consistent consumption of the wax.
Here are some tips that will help you make the most out of your candle in the best conditions.
Choose one candle, then pair it with another to discover their unexpected olfactory alchemy, which seems to reinvent each scent as it creates a third.
Roses and Jasmine duo: The flower festival. A fragrant memory of a festival held to mark the beginning of spring in the South of France. The celebration closes with a flower battle when the air is filled with thousands of petals and multicolored corollas. Discover the Jasmine small candle
- Standard delivery by Chronopost takes 2-5 working days (excluding weekends and public holidays)
- Delivery is free for all orders over 100€.
- For any order less than or equal to 100€, the shipping fees are 15€.
- You can return a product within 30 days of delivery.
- All items must be returned unused, with authentic labels and in original packaging.
- Products which have been personalized cannot be returned.
- Refunds are processed within 14 days upon receipt of your returned parcel.