- Complimentary shipping on all orders
- Complimentary diptyque gift-wrapping
- Luxury samples with every order
- Receive a sample of your fragrance with your order
- Free returns
Made in France
Made in France
Oyedo takes its name from Edo, the ancient imperial city of Japan, and yuzu, a small Asian citrus (...)
This product is out of stock.
Complimentary signature gift boxes available
Oyedo takes its name from Edo, the ancient imperial city of Japan, and yuzu, a small Asian citrus fruit, cousin of the lemon. The tangy, lively and almost spicy scent of fruit zest is enhanced by a hint of herbs.
Burning time : 60 hours
- When using the candle for the first time, leave it to burn for 2 or 3 hours, until all the wax has become liquid on the surface.
- Regularly cut the wick with the wick trimmer (ideal length 3-5 mm).
- Be sure to centre the wick in the wax after each use for consistent consumption of the wax.
Here are some tips that will help you make the most out of your candle in the best conditions.
Choose one candle, then pair it with another to discover their unexpected olfactory alchemy, which seems to reinvent each scent as it creates a third.
Oyedo and Moss duo: A Japanese garden. A play of light and shade, and solid, slender shapes sketched by the curves of groves, shrubs and rocks. Everything is green in the Japanese garden: the fresh, moist scent of moss, the zesty fragrance of yuzu and the liveliness of water meandering between the trees.Discover the Moss candle
- Delivery time with Ground Shipping takes 3-7 business days within the US.
- We do offer shipping to Canada. For this, simply select "Canada" as the country when entering your shipping/billing addresses on our US Site.
- You can return a product within 30 days of delivery.
- All items must be returned unused, with authentic labels and in original packaging.
- Products which have been personalized cannot be returned.
- Refunds are processed within 14 days upon receipt of your returned parcel.