- Complimentary shipping on all orders
- Complimentary diptyque gift-wrapping
- Luxury samples with every order
- Receive a sample of your fragrance with your order
- Free returns
Oyedo takes its name from Edo, the ancient imperial city of Japan, and yuzu, a small Asian citrus fruit, cousin of the lemon. The tangy, lively and almost spicy scent of fruit zest is enhanced by a hint of herbs.
This product is out of stock.
Choose one candle, then pair it with another to discover their unexpected olfactory alchemy, which seems to reinvent each scent as it creates a third.
Oyedo and Moss duo: A Japanese garden. A play of light and shade, and solid, slender shapes sketched by the curves of groves, shrubs and rocks. Everything is green in the Japanese garden: the fresh, moist scent of moss, the zesty fragrance of yuzu and the liveliness of water meandering between the trees.Discover the Moss candle
- Large Indoor / Outdoor Candles Weight: 1500 g Height: 7 in.
May burn up to 150 hours
- Colored Candles Weight: 300 g Height: 4 in.
May burn up to 90 hours
- Standard Candles Weight: 190 g Height: 3.5 in.
May burn up to 60 hours
- Mini Candles Weight: 70 g Height: 2.5 in.
May burn up to 30 hours
Precautions and Instructions