- Complimentary shipping on all orders
- Complimentary diptyque gift-wrapping
- Luxury samples with every order
- Receive a sample of your fragrance with your order
- Free returns
Made in France
Made in France
In February in the South of France, on the Tanneron hills near Grasse, the mimosas are in bloom. (...)
This product is out of stock.
Complimentary signature gift boxes available
In February in the South of France, on the Tanneron hills near Grasse, the mimosas are in bloom. Their sunny golden yellow color stretches as far as the eye can see, and their small velvety blossoms scent the air with velvety, delicately honeyed notes.
Burning time : 60 hours
- When using the candle for the first time, leave it to burn for 2 or 3 hours, until all the wax has become liquid on the surface.
- Regularly cut the wick with the wick trimmer (ideal length 3-5 mm).
- Be sure to centre the wick in the wax after each use for consistent consumption of the wax.
- We recommend airing your interior after burning a candle.
Here are some tips that will help you make the most out of your candle in the best conditions.
Choose one candle, then pair it with another to discover their unexpected olfactory alchemy, which seems to reinvent each scent as it creates a third.
Mimosa and Violet duo: A history of perfumery. Violet is one of a number of "silent flowers" whose fragrant principle cannot be extracted. In the 19th century, to give a floral, powdery dimension to the note, perfumers added the natural extract of mimosa. Discover the Violet candle
- Standard delivery (3-7 business days) is complimentary for all orders.
- Express Shipping (1 or 3 day shipping) is available at checkout, pricing shown at checkout is pending on final destination.
- Same day delivery is available for select cities in the US, shown during checkout.
- We do offer shipping to Canada. For this, simply select "Canada" as the country when entering your shipping/billing addresses on our US Site.
- Please note we do not ship to PO Box or International Cargo Co.
Click here to learn more about our delivery services
- You can return a product within 30 days of delivery.
- All items must be returned unused, with authentic labels and in original packaging.
- Products which have been personalized cannot be returned.
- Refunds are processed within 14 days upon receipt of your returned parcel.
- For any returns from Canada, please contact Customer Care for a Prepaid UPS Return Label.
- Please note we only accept returns from purchases made from diptyqueparis.com.
- Please note, shipping cost is non-refundable.
Click here to learn more about our returns & refunds policies.
Need help? Contact our Customer Care team.
The information below is required for social login
To unlock exclusive access to launches and events