Freesia Mini Candle 70g
Made in France
Made in France
A large spring bouquet of freesias with their multicolored, fragrant flowers. Yellow, white, pink, violet, purple... Each one reveals its delicate, heady perfume crowned with a touch of pepper.
Burning time : 20 hours
- When using the candle for the first time, leave it to burn for 2 or 3 hours, until all the wax has become liquid on the surface.
- Regularly cut the wick with the wick trimmer (ideal length 3-5 mm).
- Be sure to centre the wick in the wax after each use for consistent consumption of the wax.
Here are some tips that will help you make the most out of your candle in the best conditions.
Choose one candle, then pair it with another to discover their unexpected olfactory alchemy, which seems to reinvent each scent as it creates a third.
Freesia and Hawthorn duo: A garden in Normandy. In Normandy, the house lived in by diptyque’s founders was called Les Lilas. The garden was filled with flowers in groves and flower beds that spilled down to the sea. In the morning dew, the almondy scents of hawthorn softened the fresh, peppery fragrance of freesias. Discover the Hawthorn candle
- Standard delivery by Chronopost takes 2-5 working days (excluding weekends and public holidays)
- Delivery is free for all orders over 100€.
- For any order less than or equal to 100€, the shipping fees are 15€.
- You can return a product within 30 days of delivery.
- All items must be returned unused, with authentic labels and in original packaging.
- Products which have been personalized cannot be returned.
- Refunds are processed within 14 days upon receipt of your returned parcel.