Feuille de Lavande small candle 70g
Made in France
Made in France
A summer sky and lavender bushes on the hills of Haute Provence blend in a harmonious palette of blues as far as the eye can see. Surrounded by fields, the mineral scent of the earth lends spice to the lively, rustic notes of the delicate little blue flowers.
Burning time : 20 hours
- When using the candle for the first time, leave it to burn for 2 or 3 hours, until all the wax has become liquid on the surface.
- Regularly cut the wick with the wick trimmer (ideal length 3-5 mm).
- Be sure to centre the wick in the wax after each use for consistent consumption of the wax.
Here are some tips that will help you make the most out of your candle in the best conditions.
Choose one candle, then pair it with another to discover their unexpected olfactory alchemy, which seems to reinvent each scent as it creates a third.
Lavender Leaf and Lemon Verbena duo: A botanist's herbarium. On a large table, a botanist lays out the plants he is about to draw. There are leaves, flowers, buds on the verge of opening and herbs of every kind. The lavender sprigs and stems of lemon verbena fill the workshop with their sweet, aromatic notes. Discover the Lemon Verbena small candle
- Standard delivery by Chronopost takes 2-5 working days (excluding weekends and public holidays)
- Delivery is free for all orders over 100€.
- For any order less than or equal to 100€, the shipping fees are 15€.
- You can return a product within 30 days of delivery.
- All items must be returned unused, with authentic labels and in original packaging.
- Products which have been personalized cannot be returned.
- Refunds are processed within 14 days upon receipt of your returned parcel.