- Complimentary shipping on all orders
- Complimentary diptyque gift-wrapping
- Luxury samples with every order
- Receive a sample of your fragrance with your order
- Free returns
Do Son Hair Mist
Do Son Hair Mist
As a child, Yves Coueslant, one of diptyque’s founders, spent his summers in Do Son, in Ha Long Bay. (...)
This product is out of stock.
Complimentary signature gift boxes available
As a child, Yves Coueslant, one of diptyque’s founders, spent his summers in Do Son, in Ha Long Bay. The sea breeze carried the heady and spicy scent of tuberoses. Do Son has the delicateness and persistence of a memory from a childhood in Indochina - the memory of a flower, between lightness and delight.
Tuberose, Orange blossom, Jasmine
Light and delicate, this hair mist leaves an invisible yet intensely scented veil of fragrance on the hair. Enriched with nourishing camellia oil, it fortifies, beautifies, and perfumes the hair, bringing out the freshness of the tuberoses in Do Son.
After washing your hair, rinse it with cold water to strengthen the capillary fibers. This will help your hair more effectively absorb the hair mist.
Did you know?
The Fragrance Gestures draw their inspiration from the history of perfume, reinventing textures to offer a new approach to personal scenting. It is a way to make the invisible sensual, and the ethereal tangible. Each of the gestures - eau de toilette, perfume oil, body mist or body balm - has a specific concentrate designed to offer the best olfactory rendering depending on its formulation. With its high concentration, it can often be used alone depending on the moment and the mood. Matter becomes scent, scent becomes matter...
alcohol denat. (sd alcohol 40-b) - aqua (water) - parfum (fragrance) - peg-40 hydrogenated castor oil - coco-caprylate/caprate - camellia oleifera seed oil - linalool - eugenol - hydroxycitronellal - isoeugenol - citronellol - benzyl benzoate - geraniol - ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate - ethylhexyl salicylate - butyl methoxydibenzoylmethane - bht - tocopherol. vol. 73°
- Delivery time with Ground Shipping takes 3-7 business days within the US.
- We do offer shipping to Canada. For this, simply select "Canada" as the country when entering your shipping/billing addresses on our US Site.
- You can return a product within 30 days of delivery.
- All items must be returned unused, with authentic labels and in original packaging.
- Products which have been personalized cannot be returned.
- Refunds are processed within 14 days upon receipt of your returned parcel.