Tubéreuse / Tuberose candle 190g
Made in France
Made in France
The scent of Tuberose in the wide fields of Southern India, where these fragrant white flowers are grown. From the top of their long, slender stems, they exhale a heady yet fresh and green scent, delicately nuanced with fruity, milky notes.
In this limited edition, Tubéreuse / Tuberose candle is clad in blue. An invitation to set your imagination adrift.
Burning time : 60 hours
- When using the candle for the first time, leave it to burn for 2 or 3 hours, until all the wax has become liquid on the surface.
- Regularly cut the wick with the wick trimmer (ideal length 3-5 mm).
- Be sure to centre the wick in the wax after each use for consistent consumption of the wax.
- We recommend airing your interior after burning a candle.
Here are some tips that will help you make the most out of your candle in the best conditions.
Choose one candle, then pair it with another, enjoying the olfactory landscape that appears and is reshaped according to the combinations you create.
Tubéreuse (Tuberose) and Iris duo: A night in Grasse. In bygone days in the Grasse region, young women were forbidden to go out at night during the tuberose harvest. The flowers’ heady fragrance “went to their heads”, it was said. Some secretly went out, their kisses smelling of the white flowers and the iridescent, powdery notes of their make-up.
- Standard delivery by Chronopost takes 2-5 working days (excluding weekends and public holidays)
- Delivery is free for all orders over 100€.
- For any order less than or equal to 100€, the shipping fees are 15€.
- You can return a product within 30 days of delivery.
- All items must be returned unused, with authentic labels and in original packaging.
- Products which have been personalized cannot be returned.
- Refunds are processed within 14 days upon receipt of your returned parcel.