Choisya / Orange Blossom candle 190g
Made in France
Made in France
Choisya is the botanical name of the Mexican orange blossom flower. Its fragrance is greener and more lively than its Mediterranean relative. As the shrubs break into bloom the buds slowly open to release their delicate perfume.
Burning time : 60 hours
- When using the candle for the first time, leave it to burn for 2 or 3 hours, until all the wax has become liquid on the surface.
- Regularly cut the wick with the wick trimmer (ideal length 3-5 mm).
- Be sure to centre the wick in the wax after each use for consistent consumption of the wax.
Here are some tips that will help you make the most out of your candle in the best conditions.
Choose one candle, then pair it with another to discover their unexpected olfactory alchemy, which seems to reinvent each scent as it creates a third.
Mexican Orange Blossom and Vanilla duo: A celebration in Veracruz. Everything is ready in the big hacienda near the port. The dancing has just begun, the local delicacies have arrived. In the air, the music is tinged with the scent of vanilla and orange blossom. Discover the Vanilla candle
- Standard delivery by Chronopost takes 2-5 working days (excluding weekends and public holidays)
- Delivery is free for all orders over 100€.
- For any order less than or equal to 100€, the shipping fees are 15€.
- You can return a product within 30 days of delivery.
- All items must be returned unused, with authentic labels and in original packaging.
- Products which have been personalized cannot be returned.
- Refunds are processed within 14 days upon receipt of your returned parcel.