Fresnel Candle Holder
This glass photophore, designed by the studio Jean-Marc Gady and directed by the glassmaker Waltersperger, echoes the lens invented by Augustin Fresnel, allowing the headlights to diffract light. It is used with 190g candles that instantly take on a halogen dimension.
Height: 17 cm, diameter: 10 cm
Did you know?
Founder of modern optics, Augustin Fresnel is the inventor of the lens that allows the headlights to diffract the light and propel it powerfully to the furthest boats. This technology is intertwined with the 34 collection thanks to the glassmaker Waltersperger and Studio Jean-Marc Gady, who makes the photophore via a semi-automatic process,before being completed by hand. An exceptional object to amplify the aura of his house.
- Free delivery for all orders equal to or over HK$500
- For all orders below HK$500, the shipping fees are HK$ 30.
- Standard delivery by Kerry Express takes 2-5 working days.
- You can return a product within 7 working days of delivery.
- All items must be returned unused, with authentic labels and in original packaging.
- Products which have been personalized cannot be returned.
- Refunds are processed within 14 days upon receipt of your returned parcel.