La Forêt Rêve (Forest Dreams) - Candle Refill
Made in France
Made in France
Each candle from the collection "Les Mondes de Diptyque" is an exceptional product requiring particular care and attention.
To enjoy your candle to the fullest:
- The first two times the candle is lit, let it burn for at least 5 hours each time until all the wax has become liquid on the surface. This will prevent the wax from hollowing out and forming a well around the wick.
- Use a candle snuffer to extinguish the candle. This will prevent the hot wax from splattering.
- To ensure that the candle burns evenly, recenter the wick using the wick trimmer once the candle has been extinguished and while the wax is still liquid.
- Regularly trim the wick with the wick trimmer (ideal length 3 to 5 mm) to avoid the candle smoking or overheating.
To refill it:
- When around 5 mm of wax remains at the bottom or the metal wick support is visible, the candle is finished.
- Once the wax has cooled, place the candle jar inside a bowl of water heated to 60°C, with the water halfway up the height of the candle jar. Wait for 2 minutes to allow the wax time to soften.
- Lift the candle jar out of the water, then slide the blade of a round-tipped knife between the vessel and the edges of the remaining block of softened wax, then slide the knife under the wax. Pop out the wax and dispose of it in the trash.
- Wash and dry the inside of the vessel.
- Pull back the flaps on either side of the inner sleeve to open it, then place the wax refill into the vessel.
Your candle is now ready for use.
60 years after the first Diptyque candle, a new chapter is being written with the first scented candles for which the Maison also offers refills.
The collection “Les Mondes de Diptyque” (“The Worlds of Diptyque”) allows us to see and smell little-known places, adding a dash of extra soul to the mix. A saga in 5 volumes, each candle relating the history of the location it embodies in curls of fragrant smoke. Each candle opens a doorway to a different, faraway world. It's an opportunity to enjoy an interlude outside time itself, spent in exploration of beauty.
Each of these candles was conceived to last through multiple lifetimes, and can easily be refilled with your scent of choice – so the journey never ends.
- Free delivery for all orders equal to or over HK$500
- For all orders below HK$500, the shipping fees are HK$ 30.
- Standard delivery by Kerry Express takes 2-5 working days.
- You can return a product within 7 working days of delivery.
- All items must be returned unused, with authentic labels and in original packaging.
- Products which have been personalized cannot be returned.
- Refunds are processed within 14 days upon receipt of your returned parcel.