Tubéreuse / Tuberose candle 600g
Made in France
Made in France
The Tubéreuse / Tuberose candle comes in a red enamelled porcelain jar stamped with the Diptyque oval.
The scent of tuberose in the wide fields of Southern India, where these fragrant white flowers are grown. From the top of their long, slender stems, they exhale a heady yet fresh and green scent, delicately nuanced with fruity, milky notes.
Burning time : 90 hours
- Light all three wicks at the same time so that the candle burns evenly.
- When using the candle for the first time, leave it to burn for 2 or 3 hours, until all the wax has become liquid on the surface.
- Regularly cut the wick with the wick trimmer (ideal length 3-5 mm).
- Be sure to centre the wick in the wax after each use for consistent consumption of the wax.
- We recommend airing your interior after burning a candle.
Here are some tips that will help you make the most out of your candle in the best conditions.
- Free on orders of £50 or more. Delivery within 3-5 working days.
- Free on orders of £180 or more Delivery on the same day.
- Available for select post codes in London.
- Collect your order from any of our London stores within 1-6 working days.
- We offer free returns on products within 28 days of the delivery date.
- - All items must be returned unused, with authentic labels, in original packaging and should be in a re-sellable condition.
- Products which have been personalized cannot be returned.
- Refunds are processed within 14 days upon receipt of your returned parcel.