othoniel rosa eau de toilette
A tribute to "La Rose du Louvre," an original created by Jean-Michel Othoniel, diptyque collaborated with the artist on an exclusive eau de toilette honoring the queen of flowers. A peppery rose featuring the spicy and woody scent of vetiver, the limited-edition fragrance also features the artist's work.
Exclusively available on diptyqueparis.com and in diptyque boutiques.
The 2ml sample associated with this product is unfortunately not available. We remind you that in the event that the product is not suitable for you, you may return your unopened bottle for a refund within 28 days of your purchase.
The image on the Eau de Toilette is based on the work of artist Jean-Michel Othoniel, created for the "La Rose du Louvre" exhibition, today an integral part of the permanent collection of the Louvre Museum. A reinterpretation of the rose painted by Rubens in the paining, "The Marriage of Marie de Medici and Henry IV" this rose was chosen by the artist to become the emblematic flower of the museum. The queen of flowers, a symbol of power and passion evokes in this painting the fate of a woman, her love and history of France and the Louvre museum.
- Free on orders of £50 or more. Delivery within 3-5 working days.
- Free on orders of £180 or more Delivery on the same day.
- Available for select post codes in London.
- Collect your order from any of our London stores within 1-6 working days.
- We offer free returns on products within 28 days of the delivery date.
- - All items must be returned unused, with authentic labels, in original packaging and should be in a re-sellable condition.
- Products which have been personalized cannot be returned.
- Refunds are processed within 14 days upon receipt of your returned parcel.