Orphéon Eau de Parfum 75ml
Made in France
Made in France
Juniper berry, Cedar, Tonka Bean, Jasmine
Like the memory of a scent, Orphéon captures the warm atmosphere of an iconic night club bar in the Saint Germain quarter of Paris.
In this Eau de Parfum, woody, floral and subtly spicy, the softness of patinated woods meets the wisps of tobacco and the linger of make-up powder.
Immerse in the Orphéon experience here.
Open the door, you’re at the Orphéon... Enter
Each fragrance purchase comes with a matching sample so you can try the scent on your skin before opening the full-size bottle. We will gladly accept unopened returns within 28 days of original purchase, free of charge.
In the 1960s, the Saint-Germain quarter in Paris lived to the beat of all-nighters and artistic encounters.
Orphéon was one of the bars buzzing with energy, where the founders of diptyque liked to meet up. The atmosphere was warm and people could relax to the sound of jazz...
The new Orphéon eau de parfum is the olfactory tribute to this unforgettable place and pays homage to diptyque’s legendary background.
Warm tonka bean, deep cedar, rich jasmine and vivacious juniper berries combine in a fragrance that is fresh, floral, sensual, woody. And of course gender-free.
Did you know ?
Today, all that remains of Orphéon is a faceted blue column in the back of the boutique at 34 boulevard Saint-Germain.
- Free on orders of £50 or more. Delivery within 3-5 working days.
- Free on orders of £180 or more Delivery on the same day.
- Available for select post codes in London.
- Collect your order from any of our London stores within 1-6 working days.
- We offer free returns on products within 28 days of the delivery date.
- - All items must be returned unused, with authentic labels, in original packaging and should be in a re-sellable condition.
- Products which have been personalized cannot be returned.
- Refunds are processed within 14 days upon receipt of your returned parcel.