Citronnelle / Lemongrass Candle 1,5kg
Made in France
Made in France
- Light all five wicks at the same time so that the candle burns evenly.
- When using the candle for the first time, leave it to burn for 2 or 3 hours, until all the wax has become liquid on the surface.
- Regularly cut the wick with the wick trimmer (ideal length 3-5 mm).
- Be sure to centre the wick in the wax after each use for consistent consumption of the wax.
Here are some tips that will help you make the most out of your candle in the best conditions.
To celebrate summer, diptyque transports us to the heart of Mediterranean nature.
A land of unspoilt beauty, of scents and colours, the Mediterranean has been a constant source of inspiration for the Maison. From the prickly pears clustering along a narrow cove to the lavender and lemongrass on a terrace at sunset. Escape with diptyque's collection of Summer Essentials: An eau de toilette, a hair mist, a summer body spray, a scented insert and a vinaigre de toilette infused with plants from the Mediterranean basin.
The artist Matthieu Cossé has decorated each item in the collection. The Maison's iconic oval is enlivened with colour, while original illustrations adorn the bottles and candle jars. This is a summer to be experienced with all the senses.
- Standard delivery (3-5 working days) is free for all orders of £50 or more. Delivery fees for orders below £50 are £5.
- Same day delivery by courier (available for select zip codes in London) is available for £12 and free for all orders of £180 or more.
- Click & Collect from a London boutique (1-6 working days) is free for all orders.
- We do not ship to the Channel Islands
- You can return a product within 28 days of delivery.
- All items must be returned unused, with authentic labels and in original packaging.
- Products which have been personalized cannot be returned.
- Refunds are processed within 14 days upon receipt of your returned parcel.