Figuier / Fig Tree candle 1,5kg
Made in France
Made in France
This scented candle with five wicks contained in an earthenware pot entirely handmade by a renowned porcelain maker evokes every part of the fig tree: the warmth of its bark, the freshness of its leaves, and the milky sap of its fruit.
This candle is suitable for indoor and outdoor use.
Burning time : 120 hours
Height: 18 cm, diameter: 16 cm
- Light all five wicks at the same time so that the candle burns evenly.
- When using the candle for the first time, leave it to burn for 2 or 3 hours, until all the wax has become liquid on the surface.
- Regularly cut the wick with the wick trimmer (ideal length 3-5 mm).
- Be sure to centre the wick in the wax after each use for consistent consumption of the wax.
- We recommend airing your interior after burning a candle.
Here are some tips that will help you make the most out of your candle in the best conditions.
Did you know?
The "indoor and outdoor" scented candle pot was designed in partnership with Virebent, a renowned porcelain manufacturer. Earthenware was chosen for its rustic and artisanal character, which gives body and life to the brand's iconic oval. Entirely handmade, each candle is presented in a signature hat box, perfect to present as a gift.
Please note the level of wax in the candle can vary. This is due to the hand-crafted nature of the candles.
- Free delivery for all orders equal to or over HK$500
- For all orders below HK$500, the shipping fees are HK$ 30.
- Standard delivery by Kerry Express takes 2-5 working days.
- You can return a product within 7 working days of delivery.
- All items must be returned unused, with authentic labels and in original packaging.
- Products which have been personalized cannot be returned.
- Refunds are processed within 14 days upon receipt of your returned parcel.
The information below is required for social login
Create New Account
To enjoy access to exclusive benefits