L'Eau Papier - Eau de Toilette
Made in France
Made in France
As ink soaks into a sheet of white paper, shadows emerge. Worlds are invented. L'Eau Papier celebrates the power of the imagination – that moment, suspended in time, when ink, paper and the hand become one.
This encounter translated into perfume, takes us into the heart of musk and its multiple facets. Musk evolves, changes, expresses itself over time and from one skin to another, just as ink saturates paper, assuming its texture to conjure up dreams and images. In L'Eau Papier, white musks are delicately complemented by an accord of Rice Steam, evoking the grain of the paper. To these are added luminous notes of Mimosa, while a backdrop of Blonde Wood tones grounds L'Eau Papier in the material itself.
Discover the l'Eau Papier universe...here
Each fragrance purchase includes a matching sample. Use the sample to test the fragrance on your skin before opening the full-size bottle. We will gladly accept unopened returns within 30 days of original purchase, free of charge.
Did you know?
In this Eau de Toilette, the perfumer used Grasse Mimosa, a variety that has been cultivated since 1865. Its yellow flowers bloom in February on the hills around the town of Grasse, offering a stunning sight scented with sunny, floral and honeyed notes.
alcohol denat. (sd alcohol 40-b) - parfum (fragrance)- aqua (water) - hydroxycitronellal - ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate - limonene - ethylhexyl salicylate - butyl methoxydibenzoylmethane - linalool - citronellol - geraniol - citral - bht. vol. 79%
- Free delivery for all orders equal to or over HK$500
- For all orders below HK$500, the shipping fees are HK$ 30.
- Standard delivery by Kerry Express takes 2-5 working days.
- You can return a product within 7 working days of delivery.
- All items must be returned unused, with authentic labels and in original packaging.
- Products which have been personalized cannot be returned.
- Refunds are processed within 14 days upon receipt of your returned parcel.