Tubéreuse / Tuberose Hourglass Diffuser
The diptyque hourglass reinvents perfume for the home. Simply turn the hourglass over for a perfumed, sensory experience. By an ingenious process combining gravity and capillarity, the fragrance flows slowly from one glass bottle to another. Its subtle scents then diffuse, for a singular hour: the diptyque hour.
Featuring the heady yet fresh and green scent of the tuberose flower, delicately nuanced with fruity and milky notes.
Receive a free ceramic base with every purchase of an hourglass.
- Turn the hourglass over and let its one-hour cycle pass, without interrupting it.
- Do not place the hourglass directly on a glass, wood or marble surface.
- It can then be refilled twice with the same fragrance.
Click here to learn more about the art of perfuming your home.
Driven by a spirit of innovation, diptyque has reinvented the concept of home fragrance with the hourglass diffuser. Simply turn it over to begin a diffusion cycle of about an hour and enjoy a scent and sensory experience: the diptyque hour.
Ideal to perfume small spaces for several months, until the perfume has totally evaporated, it can then be refilled twice with the same fragrance. Do not place the hourglass directly on a glass, wood or marble surface.
- Standard delivery (3-5 working days) is free for all orders of £50 or more. Delivery fees for orders below £50 are £5.
- Same day delivery by courier (available for select zip codes in London) is available for £12 and free for all orders of £180 or more.
- Click & Collect from a London boutique (1-6 working days) is free for all orders.
- We do not ship to the Channel Islands
- You can return a product within 28 days of delivery.
- All items must be returned unused, with authentic labels and in original packaging.
- Products which have been personalized cannot be returned.
- Refunds are processed within 14 days upon receipt of your returned parcel.