Sapin / Pine Tree candle 190g – Limited Edition
Made in France
Made in France
In a deep green, the limited-edition Sapin / Pine Tree scented candle is adorned with the white, gold and silver stars on Diptyque’s map of stars to enhance the vivid color of the wax. Letters flecked with gold dance on the Maison’s emblematic oval. Turn out the lights and watch as the starry, phosphorescent design glows in the night as if by magic!
The Sapin / Pine Tree candle expresses notes of mountain pines on a cold winter night. A woody accord emblematic of the holidays, it is warmed by unexpected accents of mimosa, a winter flower with tones as sweet and honeyed as stardust.
An unforgettable olfactory experience to light up the winter!
The candle comes with a golden metal lid to protect the wax.
Burning time : 60 hours
- When using the candle for the first time, leave it to burn for 2 or 3 hours, until all the wax has become liquid on the surface.
- Regularly cut the wick with the wick trimmer (ideal length 3-5 mm).
- Be sure to centre the wick in the wax after each use for consistent consumption of the wax.
- We recommend airing your interior after burning a candle.
Here are some tips that will help you make the most out of your candle in the best conditions.
- Free on orders of £50 or more. Delivery within 3-5 working days.
- Free on orders of £180 or more Delivery on the same day.
- Available for select post codes in London.
- Collect your order from any of our London stores within 1-6 working days.
- We offer free returns on products within 28 days of the delivery date.
- - All items must be returned unused, with authentic labels, in original packaging and should be in a re-sellable condition.
- Products which have been personalized cannot be returned.
- Refunds are processed within 14 days upon receipt of your returned parcel.