Mimosa Hourglass Diffuser
Made in France
Made in France
The diptyque hourglass reinvents perfume for the home. Simply turn the hourglass over for a perfumed, sensory experience. By an ingenious process combining gravity and capillarity, the fragrance flows slowly from one glass bottle to another. Its subtle scents then diffuse, for a singular hour: the diptyque hour.
Featuring the velvety and honeyed notes of the mimosa flower.
Receive a free ceramic base with every purchase of an hourglass.
- Turn the hourglass over and let its one-hour cycle pass, without interrupting it.
- Do not place the hourglass directly on a glass, wood or marble surface.
- It can then be refilled twice with the same fragrance.
Click here to learn more about the art of perfuming your home.
Driven by a spirit of innovation, diptyque has reinvented the concept of home fragrance with the hourglass diffuser. Simply turn it over to begin a diffusion cycle of about an hour and enjoy a scent and sensory experience: the diptyque hour. Ideal to perfume small spaces for several months, until the perfume has totally evaporated, it can then be refilled twice with the same fragrance.
Do not place the hourglass directly on a glass, wood or marble surface.
- Free on orders of £50 or more. Delivery within 3-5 working days.
- Free on orders of £180 or more Delivery on the same day.
- Available for select post codes in London.
- Collect your order from any of our London stores within 1-6 working days.
- We offer free returns on products within 28 days of the delivery date.
- - All items must be returned unused, with authentic labels, in original packaging and should be in a re-sellable condition.
- Products which have been personalized cannot be returned.
- Refunds are processed within 14 days upon receipt of your returned parcel.