Fresh Mown Hay candle 190g
Made in France
Made in France
The scent of stalks dried in the summer sun, mingled with wild herbs and flowers’ honeyed pollen… The aromas of the countryside, at once flowery and herbaceous.
This product is a diptyque Exclusive. Available only on diptyqueparis.com & in diptyque boutiques.
Burning time : 60 hours
- When using the candle for the first time, leave it to burn for 2 or 3 hours, until all the wax has become liquid on the surface.
- Regularly cut the wick with the wick trimmer (ideal length 3-5 mm).
- Be sure to centre the wick in the wax after each use for consistent consumption of the wax.
- We recommend airing your interior after burning a candle.
Here are some tips that will help you make the most out of your candle in the best conditions.
Choose one candle, then pair it with another to discover their unexpected olfactory alchemy, which seems to reinvent each scent as it creates a third.
Fresh Mown Hay and Hawthorn duo: A walk through the fields. Although the sun has dipped behind the trees, the air is still warm. The tall grasses have already grown back between the large stacks of fresh mown hay. All is golden and green under the blue sky, as the sweet, almondy scent of hawthorn caresses the honeyed notes of the soft straw. Discover the Hawthorn candle
- Free on orders of £50 or more. Delivery within 3-5 working days.
- Free on orders of £180 or more Delivery on the same day.
- Available for select post codes in London.
- Collect your order from any of our London stores within 1-6 working days.
- We offer free returns on products within 28 days of the delivery date.
- - All items must be returned unused, with authentic labels, in original packaging and should be in a re-sellable condition.
- Products which have been personalized cannot be returned.
- Refunds are processed within 14 days upon receipt of your returned parcel.