Cannelle / Cinnamon candle 190g
Made in France
Made in France
Cinnamon bark freshly stripped from the tree branches. It has kept the captivating scents of its land of origin, India, and its accents, at times woody and spicy, at others warm and gourmand.
One of the first three diptyque candles.
This product is a diptyque Exclusive. Available only on diptyqueparis.com & in diptyque boutiques.
Burning time : 60 hours
- When using the candle for the first time, leave it to burn for 2 or 3 hours, until all the wax has become liquid on the surface.
- Regularly cut the wick with the wick trimmer (ideal length 3-5 mm).
- Be sure to centre the wick in the wax after each use for consistent consumption of the wax.
- We recommend airing your interior after burning a candle.
Here are some tips that will help you make the most out of your candle in the best conditions.
Choose one candle, then pair it with another to discover their unexpected olfactory alchemy, which seems to reinvent each scent as it creates a third.
Cinnamon and Tea duo: Memory of Desmond. Inspired by the English childhood of Desmond Knox-Leet, one of diptyque’s three founders, recalls the black English tea and spices once shipped from Indian trading posts. Discover the Tea candle
- Free on orders of £50 or more. Delivery within 3-5 working days.
- Free on orders of £180 or more Delivery on the same day.
- Available for select post codes in London.
- Collect your order from any of our London stores within 1-6 working days.
- We offer free returns on products within 28 days of the delivery date.
- - All items must be returned unused, with authentic labels, in original packaging and should be in a re-sellable condition.
- Products which have been personalized cannot be returned.
- Refunds are processed within 14 days upon receipt of your returned parcel.