Figuier / Fig tree candle 190g
Made in France
Made in France
The woody scent of fig trees stretching endlessly across a Mediterranean landscape. The sun is at its peak and the warm wind carries with it the intense fragrance of the trees mingled with the green, delicately fruity accents of a handful of figs on the cusp of ripening.
Burning time : 60 hours
- When using the candle for the first time, leave it to burn for 2 or 3 hours, until all the wax has become liquid on the surface.
- Regularly cut the wick with the wick trimmer (ideal length 3-5 mm).
- Be sure to centre the wick in the wax after each use for consistent consumption of the wax.
Here are some tips that will help you make the most out of your candle in the best conditions.
Choose one candle, then pair it with another to discover their unexpected olfactory alchemy, which seems to reinvent each scent as it creates a third.
Fig Tree and Opopanax duo: A perfume from Antiquity. The scents of Ancient Rome: filled with the balmy accents of opopanax burned in temples and houses, and the woody, fruity notes of the fig tree held sacred by Romans for its protective powers. Worshipped on the Forum, it symbolized the benevolence of the Roman gods. Discover the Opopanax candle
- Standard delivery (3-5 working days) is free for all orders of £50 or more. Delivery fees for orders below £50 are £5.
- Same day delivery by courier (available for select zip codes in London) is available for £12 and free for all orders of £180 or more.
- Click & Collect from a London boutique (1-6 working days) is free for all orders.
- We do not ship to the Channel Islands
- You can return a product within 28 days of delivery.
- All items must be returned unused, with authentic labels and in original packaging.
- Products which have been personalized cannot be returned.
- Refunds are processed within 14 days upon receipt of your returned parcel.