DELIVERY AND RETURNS
DELIVERY TO THE UK
(Excludes the Channel Islands)
Receive your order in 3-5 working days
Free when you spend £50 or more.
SAME DAY DELIVERY
(Available for select zip codes in London only. Service will show at checkout if eligible. Find out more about the service here.)
Receive your order the same day, from a local store.
Order between 10am - 4pm. More details here.
- The UK website supports shipments to all addresses within the United Kingdom, except the Channel Islands. We do not ship to the Channel Islands.
- You can choose to have your order delivered to your workplace, a hotel, or a hospital.
- You can choose any delivery address, however, diptyque delivery service requires a signature on delivery, therefore we are unable to deliver to PO Boxes.
- It is possible to select a different delivery country by accessing our international sites at the top left on the desktop version, and at the bottom of the footer in the mobile version.
What happens once I place an order?
- One you place an order online; you will receive an order confirmation email from us with details of your purchase.
- Your order will be shipped in in 1-2 working* days and, from our warehouse in France, a shipping confirmation email with tracking will be sent to you as this happens.
- Your order should be delivered to you in 3-5 working* days by Chronopost/DPD or the same day by courier for ‘Same Day Delivery’ orders placed before 4pm UK time.
- All orders will be shipped with duties and taxes included. So as a customer, you will NOT need to pay any additional duties or fees at receipt.
- Your order will need to be signed for on receipt. Please follow the instructions on the Chronopost/DPD tracking page to manage your delivery or find out more for missed packages. For ‘Same Day Delivery’ orders please make sure you are available to receive your package once the order is placed.
- If not collected this package will be returned to sender in case of both standard and same day shipments.
- If you haven’t received your shipping confirmation email within 5 working* days of placing your order, please reach out to Customer Services so we can assist you.
- Occasionally we may have some delays as all order have to go through customs. If you have not received your order within 10 working* days of receiving your shipment confirmation email, please contact Customer Services.
- Pre-orders - For pre-orders, you will receive an order confirmation as soon as your order is validated. The shipment of your product(s) will be done within a suitable time to respect the delivery date provided.
*(excludes weekends, bank holidays, and public holidays).
We offer free returns at diptyque. You may return your online order, or items within it, for an exchange or a refund following the conditions outlined below, your statutory rights are not affected:
- The items must be returned within 28 days from date of delivery.
- The items must be unopened, in their original packaging and in resalable condition. For your convenience with each order of an Eau de Parfum or Eau de toilette, you will receive a corresponding trial sample. Learn more.
- Please include the Returns Form which you will find with your order. Processing the return may take longer if you do not include the Returns Form or if it is incorrectly filled.
- If you are returning the item due to a fault or damage in transit this must be stated on the Returns Form.
- We encourage you to specify on the Returns Form any information that could help us understand the reason for your return e.g broken, or damaged, incorrect item ordered etc.
- If you wish to carry out the return of any diffuser (hourglass, electric etc.) please to contact our Customer Care team directly who will assist you in the return process.
To return and item/items, please follow these steps:
- Please go to the diptyque Royal Mail Tracked Returns portal to create your pre-paid/free return label. To help us give you the right label for your item, follow the steps and enter all relevant information regarding your order.
- Complete the Return Form which is included with your order and clearly indicate:
- Your UK order number
- Your contact information
- The name and quantity of each item being returned and the reason for the return.
Please note if the Returns Form is not sent with the items this may cause a longer processing time.
- Prepare your parcel, placing the form inside. You will need to securely repack the items (in unused, unopened, resaleable condition, with original packaging) and attach the pre-paid label provided.
- Drop off your package at the local post office and keep a copy of your receipt for tracking information. Please request to mark the package as ‘Fragile’ as an extra precaution.
- If you are returning a fragrance, hourglass diffuser or room spray please also attach the ID8000 label on the outer packaging or ask the local post office to do so. Download the label here.
- No printer? No problem. Show the team at the post office your email label & they will take care of the rest.
- You can track your parcel online using the Royal Mail Track & Trace service. Please retain your post office receipt as proof of return.
- UK returns made using the Royal Mail label may take 2-3 business days to be delivered to us. Refunds are processed within 14 days upon receipt of your returned parcel.
- If your package exceeds the weight limits or if you have any questions, please contact our Customer Services
Cancellations and Exchanges
- If you wish to cancel your order after it has been confirmed, please you to reach out to our Customer Care team who will assist you in the process. (we can only cancel your order within an hour of placing the same.)
- Please note that you cannot cancel your order once it has been shipped.
- We are unable to process exchanges at the moment. We kindly invite you to place a new order and return the original product back to us following the returns process returns process.
If you have any questions or need more information, please fill this form to reach us and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Our customer service hours are Monday to Friday: 9 am - 6 pm, and Saturday: 9 am – 4 pm (excluding public/bank holidays).