DELIVERY AND RETURNS
Delivery will take 10-12 business days to the United Kingdom.
- Once your order has been placed you will receive an email confirmation to let you know we have received your order and payment.
- Once your parcel has been shipped you will receive a first e-mail containing a dispatch confirmation and a second email with tracking information from Royal Mail/ILG Fulfillment.
- Using your tracking number, you can follow the delivery process of your order by visiting our partner's website :
- You will receive your order within an estimated time of 10 -12 business days.
- For select Zip Codes in London we are offering free same day delivery at checkout. The ‘Delivery from London’ option will show if you are in the delivery zones. Order before 4pm and select this option to get your diptyque products the same day.
Your order will need to be signed for on receipt.
In the case of a missed delivery, please follow the instructions on the Royal Mail tracking page so you can collect you package soon. If not collected this package will be returned to sender.
Terms of delivery
Shipping fees : For the next few weeks, diptyqueparis.com is offering complimentary delivery on orders.
Delivery area : The UK website supports shipment within the United Kingdom, excluding the Channel Islands. It is possible to select a different delivery country by accessing our international sites at the top left on the desktop version, and at the bottom of the footer in the mobile version.
You can choose to have your order delivered to your workplace, a hotel, or a hospital.
You can choose your delivery address however, diptyque delivery service requires a signature on delivery, therefore we are unable to deliver to PO Boxes
For pre-orders, you will receive an order confirmation as soon as your order is validated. The shipment of your product(s) will be done within a suitable time to respect the delivery date provided.
Free returns and refunds
You may return your online order, or items within it, for an exchange or a refund following the conditions outlined below, your statutory rights are not affected:
- The items must be returned within 45 days from date of delivery.
- The items must be unopened and in their original packaging. For your convenience with each order of an Eau de Parfum or Eau de toilette, you will receive a corresponding trial sample. Learn more.
- If you are returning the item due to a fault or damage in transit this must be stated on the Returns Form.
- Please include the Returns Form which you will find with your order. Processing the return may take longer if you do not include the Returns Form or if it is incorrectly filled. You will find more information regarding the Returns process on this form.
We encourage you to specify on the Returns Form any information that could help us understand the reason for your return e.g broken or damaged, incorrect item ordered…
If you wish to carry out the return of an electric diffuser, we invite you to contact our Customer Care team directly who will assist you in the return process.
To make a return, we invite you to follow these steps:
- Please go to the diptyque Royal Mail Tracked Returns portal to create your pre-paid/free return label.
- To help us give you the right label for your item, follow the steps and enter all relevant information regarding your order.
- Complete the Return Form which is included with your order and clearly indicate:
- Your UK order number
- Your contact information
- The name and quantity of each item being returned and the reason for the return.
- Prepare your parcel, placing the form inside. You will need to securely repack the items (in unused, unopened condition, with original packaging) and attach the pre-paid label provided. Please note if the Returns Form is not sent with the items this may cause a longer processing time.
- Drop off your package at the local post office and keep a copy of your receipt for tracking information. Please request to mark the package as ‘Fragile’ as an extra precaution.
- If you are returning a fragrance, hourglass diffuser or room spray please also attach the ID8000 label on the outer packaging or ask the local post office to do so. Download the label here.
- No printer? No problem. Show the Royal Mail team your email label & they will take care of the rest.
- You can track your parcel online using the Royal Mail Track & Trace service. Please retain your post office receipt as proof of return.
- UK returns made using the Royal Mail label may take 2-3 business days to be delivered to us. Refunds are processed within 14 days upon receipt of your returned parcel.
- If your package exceeds the weight limits and/or if you have any questions, please contact our Customer Services .
Cancellations and Exchanges
- If you wish to cancel your order after it has been confirmed, we kindly invite you to reach out to our Customer Care team who will assist you in the process.
- Please note that you cannot cancel your order once it has been shipped.
- If you wish to exchange an item for another reference, we kindly invite you to place a new order and return the original product back to us following the returns process returns process.
If you have any questions or for more information, we invite you to contact us at
Telephone: +44(0)800 840 0010
Contact form: Contact us