Iris Candle 190g
Made in France
Made in France
The whimsical scent of iris blossom that borrows its lightness from gossamer-thin layers of powder, and its soft elegance from fine leather gloves perfumed with its rhizomes. The plant’s legendary scent is concentrated in its roots, which are traditionally used in perfumery.
This product is a diptyque Exclusive. Available only on diptyqueparis.com & in diptyque boutiques.
Burning time : 60 hours
- When using the candle for the first time, leave it to burn for 2 or 3 hours, until all the wax has become liquid on the surface.
- Regularly cut the wick with the wick trimmer (ideal length 3-5 mm).
- Be sure to centre the wick in the wax after each use for consistent consumption of the wax.
- We recommend airing your interior after burning a candle.
Here are some tips that will help you make the most out of your candle in the best conditions.
Choose one candle, then pair it with another to discover their unexpected olfactory alchemy, which seems to reinvent each scent as it creates a third.
Iris and Waxed Wood duo: A Florentine palace during the Renaissance. Florence during the Quattrocento of Botticelli and Leonardo da Vinci. Behind the high walls of a palace, corridors open onto an endless series of salons and galleries. The powdery fragrance of leather scented with iris softens the resinous accents of waxed parquet floors and paneling, evoking the magnificence of the Italian court during the Renaissance. Discover the Waxed Wood candle
- Free on orders of £50 or more. Delivery within 3-5 working days.
- Free on orders of £180 or more Delivery on the same day.
- Available for select post codes in London.
- Collect your order from any of our London stores within 1-6 working days.
- We offer free returns on products within 28 days of the delivery date.
- - All items must be returned unused, with authentic labels, in original packaging and should be in a re-sellable condition.
- Products which have been personalized cannot be returned.
- Refunds are processed within 14 days upon receipt of your returned parcel.