Vanille / Vanilla candle
Made in France
Made in France
Dense, black vanilla pods, so fragrant that one is enough to perfume everything. It takes long months of patience for the small pods to reveal their captivating and powerful scent. The spice then discloses its leathery, almost smoky accents.
Burning time : 60 hours
- When using the candle for the first time, leave it to burn for 2 or 3 hours, until all the wax has become liquid on the surface.
- Regularly cut the wick with the wick trimmer (ideal length 3-5 mm).
- Be sure to centre the wick in the wax after each use for consistent consumption of the wax.
- We recommend airing your interior after burning a candle.
Here are some tips that will help you make the most out of your candle in the best conditions.
Choose one candle, then pair it with another to discover their unexpected olfactory alchemy, which seems to reinvent each scent as it creates a third.
Vanilla and Cinnamon duo: A spice trading post. In the Indian Ocean, ships are docked in the port of a maritime trading post, exporting spices from the other side of the world. Cinnamon and vanilla are loaded and unloaded like treasures, leaving behind their spicy, intoxicating scents.Discover the Cinnamon candle
- Free delivery for all orders equal to or over HK$500
- For all orders below HK$500, the shipping fees are HK$ 30.
- Standard delivery by Kerry Express takes 2-5 working days.
- You can return a product within 7 working days of delivery.
- All items must be returned unused, with authentic labels and in original packaging.
- Products which have been personalized cannot be returned.
- Refunds are processed within 14 days upon receipt of your returned parcel.
The information below is required for social login
Create New Account
To enjoy access to exclusive benefits