Tubéreuse (Tuberose) - Extra large candle
Made in France
Made in France
This scented candle with five wicks contained in an earthenware pot entirely handmade by a renowned porcelain maker evokes this enigmatic, beguiling and heady flower that deploys its captivating sensuality at dusk.
This candle is suitable for indoor and outdoor use.
Burning time : 120 hours
Height: 18 cm, diameter: 16 cm
The candle can be used indoors and outdoors.
How to use your candle ?
When using the candle for the first time, leave it to burn for 2 or 3 hours, until all the wax has become liquid on the surface.
- Cut the wick regularly (ideal length between 3 and 5mm).
- Ensure that the wick is straight and centred when putting out the flame.
- We recommend airing out your indoor space after burning a candle.
Sustainable jar : The iconic Diptyque candle jar is sustainable and reusable. Once the wax has been used up, you can use once more as a practical and decorative container to bring character to your workspace, to organise your things elegantly in the bathroom, or to enhance your living room.
Did you know?
The "indoor and outdoor" scented candle pot was designed in partnership with Virebent, a renowned porcelain manufacturer. Earthenware was chosen for its rustic and artisanal character, which gives body and life to the brand's iconic oval. Entirely handmade, each candle is presented in a signature hat box, perfect to present as a gift.
Please note the level of wax in the candle can vary, this is due to the hand-crafted nature of the candles.
- Free delivery for all orders equal to or over HK$500
- For all orders below HK$500, the shipping fees are HK$ 40.
- Standard delivery by Kerry Express takes 2-5 working days.
- You can return a product within 7 working days of delivery.
- All items must be returned unused, with authentic labels and in original packaging.
- Products which have been personalized cannot be returned.
- Refunds are processed within 14 days upon receipt of your returned parcel.