Limited edition Romarin (Rosemary) candle 190G
Made in France
Made in France
With this limited edition candle, diptyque pays tribute to the founders of the Villa Noailles. Once the site of much intense artistic endeavour, today the Villa has been converted into an arts centre surrounded by a remarkable garden.
This candle replicates the fragrance of philanthropist Charles de Noailles' favourite plant, rosemary, as experienced in nature - aromatic and woody.
Burning time : 60 hours
- When using the candle for the first time, leave it to burn for 2 or 3 hours, until all the wax has become liquid on the surface.
- Regularly cut the wick with the wick trimmer (ideal length 3-5 mm).
- Be sure to centre the wick in the wax after each use for consistent consumption of the wax.
Here are some tips that will help you make the most out of your candle in the best conditions.
Did you know?
The almond green of the Romarin (Rosemary) candle evokes the woodwork of the cultural centre at the Villa Noailles.
- Free delivery for all orders equal to or over HK$500
- For all orders below HK$500, the shipping fees are HK$ 30.
- Standard delivery by Kerry Express takes 2-5 working days.
- You can return a product within 7 working days of delivery.
- All items must be returned unused, with authentic labels and in original packaging.
- Products which have been personalized cannot be returned.
- Refunds are processed within 14 days upon receipt of your returned parcel.