Jasmin small candle 70G
Made in France
Made in France
The scent of jasmine which, as one walks along a path, instantly captures one’s attention. How can these small, delicate white flowers leave behind such a powerfully fragrant memory? Subtle yet persistent, tender yet voluptuous…
Burning time : 20 hours
- When using the candle for the first time, leave it to burn for 2 or 3 hours, until all the wax has become liquid on the surface.
- Regularly cut the wick with the wick trimmer (ideal length 3-5 mm).
- Be sure to centre the wick in the wax after each use for consistent consumption of the wax.
- We recommend airing your interior after burning a candle.
Here are some tips that will help you make the most out of your candle in the best conditions.
Choose one candle, then pair it with another to discover their unexpected olfactory alchemy, which seems to reinvent each scent as it creates a third.
Jasmine and Sandalwood duo: At the court of a maharajah. At a palace in Southern India, the air is filled with the scent of sandalwood burnt like incense, and jasmine from its gardens. The spicy notes of sandalwood warm the flower’s fresh, heady scent. Discover the Sandalwood candle
- Free delivery for all orders equal to or over HK$500
- For all orders below HK$500, the shipping fees are HK$ 30.
- Standard delivery by Kerry Express takes 2-5 working days.
- You can return a product within 7 working days of delivery.
- All items must be returned unused, with authentic labels and in original packaging.
- Products which have been personalized cannot be returned.
- Refunds are processed within 14 days upon receipt of your returned parcel.