Bois Cire / Waxed Wood candle
Made in France
Made in France
A warm, woody scent, with resinous, waxy accents. So familiar it instantly transports you to the great hall of an ancient castle with its woodwork patinated by the years and timber floors that creak under each step.
Burning time : 60 hours
- When using the candle for the first time, leave it to burn for 2 or 3 hours, until all the wax has become liquid on the surface.
- Regularly cut the wick with the wick trimmer (ideal length 3-5 mm).
- Be sure to centre the wick in the wax after each use for consistent consumption of the wax.
Here are some tips that will help you make the most out of your candle in the best conditions.
Choose one candle, then pair it with another to discover their unexpected olfactory alchemy, which seems to reinvent each scent as it creates a third.
Waxed Wood and Myrrhe duo: A library. Time has no hold on this library of Saint-Germain-des-Prés. Over the centuries, the fragrance of waxed wood has taken on a delicate patina - the leathery, smoky scent of bound books stretching as far as the eye can see. Discover the Myrrhe candle
- Free delivery for all orders equal to or over HK$500
- For all orders below HK$500, the shipping fees are HK$ 30.
- Standard delivery by Kerry Express takes 2-5 working days.
- You can return a product within 7 working days of delivery.
- All items must be returned unused, with authentic labels and in original packaging.
- Products which have been personalized cannot be returned.
- Refunds are processed within 14 days upon receipt of your returned parcel.