Benjoin (Benzoin) - Classic Candle
Made in France
Made in France
The captivating scent of benzoin as its sap is gathered from the tree: dry notes of bark and the warm, caramelized scents of this resin renowned since Antiquity across Asia and the Orient.
Burning time : 60 hours
- When using the candle for the first time, leave it to burn for 2 or 3 hours, until all the wax has become liquid on the surface.
- Regularly cut the wick with the wick trimmer (ideal length 3-5 mm).
- Be sure to centre the wick in the wax after each use for consistent consumption of the wax.
- We recommend airing your interior after burning a candle.
Here are some tips that will help you make the most out of your candle in the best conditions.
Choose one candle, then pair it with another to discover their unexpected olfactory alchemy, which seems to reinvent each scent as it creates a third.
Benzoin and Oud duo: In the land of a Million Elephants. The scents of two treasures from Laos, a country once known as the Land of a Million Elephants and the White Parasol: benzoin and agarwood. Their fame stretched far across Asia and the East. Used in duo as an incense, benzoin adds a touch of spice to the smoky, woody notes of agarwood. Discover the Oud candle
- Free delivery for all orders equal to or over HK$500
- For all orders below HK$500, the shipping fees are HK$ 40.
- Standard delivery by Kerry Express takes 2-5 working days.
- You can return a product within 7 working days of delivery.
- All items must be returned unused, with authentic labels and in original packaging.
- Products which have been personalized cannot be returned.
- Refunds are processed within 14 days upon receipt of your returned parcel.