Ambre / Amber small candle
Made in France
Made in France
Amber spheres discovered in an ancient treasure box. They now have the heady fragrance of balms and spices, of precious and enveloping woods.
Burning time : 20 hours
- When using the candle for the first time, leave it to burn for 2 or 3 hours, until all the wax has become liquid on the surface.
- Regularly cut the wick with the wick trimmer (ideal length 3-5 mm).
- Be sure to centre the wick in the wax after each use for consistent consumption of the wax.
Here are some tips that will help you make the most out of your candle in the best conditions.
Choose one candle, then pair it with another to discover their unexpected olfactory alchemy, which seems to reinvent each scent as it creates a third.
Amber and Musks duo: The Silk Road. One of the oldest roads in the world, the Silk Road crossed Asia and North Africa on its way to Europe. The precious fabric was carried over thousands of miles along with musk, amber and balsams, perfuming the air with their captivating notes.Discover the Musk candle
- Free delivery for all orders equal to or over HK$500
- For all orders below HK$500, the shipping fees are HK$ 30.
- Standard delivery by Kerry Express takes 2-5 working days.
- You can return a product within 7 working days of delivery.
- All items must be returned unused, with authentic labels and in original packaging.
- Products which have been personalized cannot be returned.
- Refunds are processed within 14 days upon receipt of your returned parcel.