Tam Dao Eau de Toilette 100ml
Made in France
Made in France
A memory from the holy forests of Indochina, and the velvety, milky scent of sandalwood burned in temples. Yves Coueslant, one of diptyque’s founders, has never forgotten this fragrance from his childhood illustrated by sandalwood from Mysore cooled by vibrant cypress and myrtle.
Each fragrance purchase will now include a matching sample. Use the sample to test the fragrance on your skin before opening the full-size bottle. We will gladly accept unopened returns within 28 days of original purchase, free of charge.
Did you know?
To obtain a higher quality of sandalwood from East India, the extraction is performed using trees over 60 years old, which means that the essence is extremely rare.
- Standard delivery (3-5 working days) is free for all orders of £50 or more. Delivery fees for orders below £50 are £5.
- Same day delivery by courier (available for select zip codes in London) is available for £12 and free for all orders of £180 or more.
- Click & Collect from a London boutique (1-6 working days) is free for all orders.
- We do not ship to the Channel Islands
- You can return a product within 28 days of delivery.
- All items must be returned unused, with authentic labels and in original packaging.
- Products which have been personalized cannot be returned.
- Refunds are processed within 14 days upon receipt of your returned parcel.