Oyédo candle 190g
Made in France
Made in France
Oyedo takes its name from Edo, the ancient imperial city of Japan, and yuzu, a small Asian citrus fruit, cousin of the lemon. The tangy, lively and almost spicy scent of fruit zest is enhanced by a hint of herbs.
Burning time : 60 hours
- When using the candle for the first time, leave it to burn for 2 or 3 hours, until all the wax has become liquid on the surface.
- Regularly cut the wick with the wick trimmer (ideal length 3-5 mm).
- Be sure to centre the wick in the wax after each use for consistent consumption of the wax.
- We recommend airing your interior after burning a candle.
Here are some tips that will help you make the most out of your candle in the best conditions.
Choose one candle, then pair it with another to discover their unexpected olfactory alchemy, which seems to reinvent each scent as it creates a third.
Oyedo and Moss duo: A Japanese garden. A play of light and shade, and solid, slender shapes sketched by the curves of groves, shrubs and rocks. Everything is green in the Japanese garden: the fresh, moist scent of moss, the zesty fragrance of yuzu and the liveliness of water meandering between the trees.Discover the Moss candle
- Free on orders of £50 or more. Delivery within 3-5 working days.
- Free on orders of £180 or more Delivery on the same day.
- Available for select post codes in London.
- Collect your order from any of our London stores within 1-6 working days.
- We offer free returns on products within 28 days of the delivery date.
- - All items must be returned unused, with authentic labels, in original packaging and should be in a re-sellable condition.
- Products which have been personalized cannot be returned.
- Refunds are processed within 14 days upon receipt of your returned parcel.