La Prouveresse candle 220g
Made in France
Made in France
Inspired by a path close to Grasse lined with fig and cypress trees, aromatic herbs and crunchy leaves. It comes in a matt porcelain pot crafted entirely by hand using the terre mêlée (mixed clay) technique, meaning every piece is unique.
- When using the candle for the first time, leave it to burn for 2 or 3 hours, until all the wax has become liquid on the surface.
- Regularly cut the wick with the wick trimmer (ideal length 3-5 mm).
- Be sure to centre the wick in the wax after each use for consistent consumption of the wax.
Here are some tips that will help you make the most out of your candle in the best conditions.
Did you know?
La Prouveresse is the name of a lane that Yves Coueslant would take when he stayed in his house near Grasse. A path lined with fig and cypress trees, aromatic herbs and crunchy leaves. This candle comes in a matt porcelain pot crafted entirely by hand using the terre mêlée (mixed clay) technique, meaning every piece is unique.
- Free on orders of £50 or more. Delivery within 3-5 working days.
- Free on orders of £180 or more Delivery on the same day.
- Available for select post codes in London.
- Collect your order from any of our London stores within 1-6 working days.
- We offer free returns on products within 28 days of the delivery date.
- - All items must be returned unused, with authentic labels, in original packaging and should be in a re-sellable condition.
- Products which have been personalized cannot be returned.
- Refunds are processed within 14 days upon receipt of your returned parcel.