Eau Rose Hair mist 30ml
Pick up the petals of a pink rose. Gently, taking care not to crush them. Add its green leaves, a few thorns and its stem. And don’t forget its buds. Immerse it all in some clear water and wait... for as long as it takes. The perfume has to be just right. To leave all the rosy delicateness on the skin, the slightly fruity accents and barely acidulated green notes... Eau Rose is composed like an infusion of the best roses in perfumery: damascena and centifolia. It is an homage to the entire flower.
Discover our commitments and our uncompromising formulation charter here.
Refine your beauty transparently
Light and delicate, this hair mist leaves an almost undetectable but intensely scented veil of fragrance on the hair. Enriched with nourishing, protective camellia oil, it is a product that both perfumes and beautifies. With its lightness, it also offers a new score for the Eau Rose composition, which becomes vibrant and zesty, subtly elevated by a fresh, spicy note.
After washing your hair, rinse it with cold water to strengthen the capillary fibres. This will help your hair more effectively absorb the hair mist.
Did you know?
The Fragrance Gestures draw their inspiration from the history of perfume, reinventing textures to offer a new approach to personal scenting. It is a way to make the invisible sensual, and the ethereal tangible. Each of the gestures - eau de toilette, perfume oil, body mist or body balm - has a specific concentrate designed to offer the best olfactory rendering depending on its formulation. With its high concentration, it can often be used alone depending on the moment and the mood. Matter becomes scent, scent becomes matter...
alcohol denat. (sd alcohol 39-c) - sodium palmate - sodium palm kernelate - aqua (water) - parfum (fragrance) - glycerin - prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) oil - geraniol - sodium chloride - citronellol - linalool - hydroxycitronellal - alpha-isomethyl ionone - tetrasodium etidronate - tetrasodium edta - triethanolamine - bht - tocopherol - ci 77891 (titanium dioxide).
- Standard delivery (3-5 working days) is free for all orders of £50 or more. Delivery fees for orders below £50 are £5.
- Same day delivery by courier (available for select zip codes in London) is available for £12 and free for all orders of £180 or more.
- Click & Collect from a London boutique (1-6 working days) is free for all orders.
- We do not ship to the Channel Islands
- You can return a product within 28 days of delivery.
- All items must be returned unused, with authentic labels and in original packaging.
- Products which have been personalized cannot be returned.
- Refunds are processed within 14 days upon receipt of your returned parcel.