Cyprès / Cypress candle 190g
Made in France
Made in France
A southern scene. A large grove of cypress trees on a late summer afternoon. Near the tall, slender green trees, the air is fresher and filled with the soft, resinous, almost honeyed accents of their needles.
Burning time : 60 hours
- When using the candle for the first time, leave it to burn for 2 or 3 hours, until all the wax has become liquid on the surface.
- Regularly cut the wick with the wick trimmer (ideal length 3-5 mm).
- Be sure to centre the wick in the wax after each use for consistent consumption of the wax.
- We recommend airing your interior after burning a candle.
Here are some tips that will help you make the most out of your candle in the best conditions.
Choose one candle, then pair it with another to discover their unexpected olfactory alchemy, which seems to reinvent each scent as it creates a third.
Cypress and Fig tree duo: Greece in the shade of fig trees. The scent of the Greek islands in summer. Tree-lined paths crisscross the hills overlooking the Mediterranean sea. When the wind blows, the green, woody accents of fig trees blend with the resinous, honeyed notes of cypress trees. Discover the Fig tree candle
- Free on orders of £50 or more. Delivery within 3-5 working days.
- Free on orders of £180 or more Delivery on the same day.
- Available for select post codes in London.
- Collect your order from any of our London stores within 1-6 working days.
- We offer free returns on products within 28 days of the delivery date.
- - All items must be returned unused, with authentic labels, in original packaging and should be in a re-sellable condition.
- Products which have been personalized cannot be returned.
- Refunds are processed within 14 days upon receipt of your returned parcel.