Tam Dao Eau de Parfum 75ML
Made in France
Made in France
A memory from the holy forests of Indochina, and the velvety, milky scent of sandalwood burned in temples. Yves Coueslant, one of diptyque’s founders, has never forgotten this fragrance from his childhood illustrated by stately sandalwood from Mysore.
Each fragrance purchase will now include a matching sample. Use the sample to test the fragrance on your skin before opening the full-size bottle. We will gladly accept unopened returns within 7 days of original purchase, free of charge.
In the eau de parfum, the Asian spices highlight the wood and its creamy nuances, anchoring Tam Dao more solidly in its region of origin.
Did you know?
To obtain a higher quality of sandalwood from East India, the extraction is performed using trees over 60 years old, which means that the essence is extremely rare.
alcohol denat. (sd alcohol 40-b) - parfum (fragrance) - aqua (water) - linalool - limonene – geraniol – isoeugenol - citral
- Free delivery for all orders equal to or over HK$500
- For all orders below HK$500, the shipping fees are HK$ 30.
- Standard delivery by Kerry Express takes 2-5 working days.
- You can return a product within 7 working days of delivery.
- All items must be returned unused, with authentic labels and in original packaging.
- Products which have been personalized cannot be returned.
- Refunds are processed within 14 days upon receipt of your returned parcel.