Narguilé candle 190G
Made in France
Made in France
A hint of honey, tobacco leaves and a handful of spices. Fragrant volutes curl above a narguile, carrying with them a warm, fruity and honeyed scent.
Burning time : 60 hours
- When using the candle for the first time, leave it to burn for 2 or 3 hours, until all the wax has become liquid on the surface.
- Regularly cut the wick with the wick trimmer (ideal length 3-5 mm).
- Be sure to centre the wick in the wax after each use for consistent consumption of the wax.
Here are some tips that will help you make the most out of your candle in the best conditions.
Choose one candle, then pair it with another to discover their unexpected olfactory alchemy, which seems to reinvent each scent as it creates a third.
Narguile and Lily duo : An Eastern garden at dusk. Night falls over the riad. On the patio, lanterns are lit one by one near large bouquets of lilies scattered here and there, and under the large palm tree, where smoke curls from the narguile. The honeyed notes of tobacco volutes warm the scent of the white flowers, underscoring their spicy accents. Discover the Lily candle
- Free delivery for all orders equal to or over HK$500
- For all orders below HK$500, the shipping fees are HK$ 30.
- Standard delivery by Kerry Express takes 2-5 working days.
- You can return a product within 7 working days of delivery.
- All items must be returned unused, with authentic labels and in original packaging.
- Products which have been personalized cannot be returned.
- Refunds are processed within 14 days upon receipt of your returned parcel.