Mousses/ Moss candle 190G
Made in France
Made in France
All the perfumes of the forest. The moistness of soil hidden beneath the undergrowth, the wooded depth of centuries-old trees, and the familiar plant accents of fungi growing in the humus.
Burning time : 60 hours
- When using the candle for the first time, leave it to burn for 2 or 3 hours, until all the wax has become liquid on the surface.
- Regularly cut the wick with the wick trimmer (ideal length 3-5 mm).
- Be sure to centre the wick in the wax after each use for consistent consumption of the wax.
- We recommend airing your interior after burning a candle.
Here are some tips that will help you make the most out of your candle in the best conditions.
Choose one candle, then pair it with another to discover their unexpected olfactory alchemy, which seems to reinvent each scent as it creates a third.
Moss and Hazelnut Tree duo: A walk in the forest undergrowth. On entering the forest, each step is like a fragrant pause. The sometimes woody, sometimes green scent of hazelnuts mingles with the wet, earthy fragrance of the moss. A harmonious blend of earth and wood. Discover the Hazelnut Tree candle
- Free delivery for all orders equal to or over HK$500
- For all orders below HK$500, the shipping fees are HK$ 30.
- Standard delivery by Kerry Express takes 2-5 working days.
- You can return a product within 7 working days of delivery.
- All items must be returned unused, with authentic labels and in original packaging.
- Products which have been personalized cannot be returned.
- Refunds are processed within 14 days upon receipt of your returned parcel.