Juniper / Genévrier candle 190G
Made in France
Made in France
Spicy, smoky and bursting with an irresistible scent combined with the aromatic, fruity bitterness of citrus peel. The fragrance of juniper’s berries is surprisingly complex. It lends its aromas to many specialties including gin.
Burning time : 60 hours
- When using the candle for the first time, leave it to burn for 2 or 3 hours, until all the wax has become liquid on the surface.
- Regularly cut the wick with the wick trimmer (ideal length 3-5 mm).
- Be sure to centre the wick in the wax after each use for consistent consumption of the wax.
- We recommend airing your interior after burning a candle.
Here are some tips that will help you make the most out of your candle in the best conditions.
Choose one candle, then pair it with another to discover their unexpected olfactory alchemy, which seems to reinvent each scent as it creates a third.
Juniper and Wood Fire duo: The English club. The masculine atmosphere of club chairs and aged wood paneling. We hear the sound of muffled voices and the clink of cocktail glasses before a roaring fireplace. The smoky scent of wood fire enhances the bitter burst of spice. Discover the Wood Fire candle
- Free delivery for all orders equal to or over HK$500
- For all orders below HK$500, the shipping fees are HK$ 40.
- Standard delivery by Kerry Express takes 2-5 working days.
- You can return a product within 7 working days of delivery.
- All items must be returned unused, with authentic labels and in original packaging.
- Products which have been personalized cannot be returned.
- Refunds are processed within 14 days upon receipt of your returned parcel.