Do Son eau de parfum 75ml
Made in France
Made in France
As a child, Yves Coueslant, one of Diptyque’s founders, spent his summers at the seaside in pagoda that his father had built in Do Son, close to Halong Bay. Far from the humid heat of the large port in Haiphong, the air was cooler there. The sea breeze carried with it the heady and slightly spicy scent of tuberoses that his mother loved so much. Do Son has both, the delicateness and the persistence of a memory from a childhood in Indochina.
In this limited edition, Do Son is delicately embellished in blue. An evocation of fresh tuberoses mingling with the sea air, the turquoise water blending into the sky in the distance. Its scent brings to mind the sunset hour, when the white flowers stand out against the darkness of the wooden pagoda.
In the Eau de Parfum, the tuberose is more enduring. The mood inspiring a mysterious fragrance that permeates the night. An invitation to set your imagination adrift.
Did you know?
At the Haiphong market, tuberoses are wrapped together with Jasmine and Ylang-Ylang in large canna leaves to be used as offerings.
- Free on orders of £50 or more. Delivery within 3-5 working days.
- Free on orders of £180 or more Delivery on the same day.
- Available for select post codes in London.
- Collect your order from any of our London stores within 1-6 working days.
- We offer free returns on products within 28 days of the delivery date.
- - All items must be returned unused, with authentic labels, in original packaging and should be in a re-sellable condition.
- Products which have been personalized cannot be returned.
- Refunds are processed within 14 days upon receipt of your returned parcel.