Oud candle 190g
Made in France
Made in France
A journey to the heart of the Orient where this wood, more precious than gold, has been known for thousands of years. Its dark, distinguished accents are enhanced by smoky, slightly animalistic notes. A fragrance that is as dense as it is captivating.
Burning time : 60 hours
- When using the candle for the first time, leave it to burn for 2 or 3 hours, until all the wax has become liquid on the surface.
- Regularly cut the wick with the wick trimmer (ideal length 3-5 mm).
- Be sure to centre the wick in the wax after each use for consistent consumption of the wax.
- We recommend airing your interior after burning a candle.
Here are some tips that will help you make the most out of your candle in the best conditions.
Choose one candle, then pair it with another to discover their unexpected olfactory alchemy, which seems to reinvent each scent as it creates a third.
Oud and Amber duo: A night in the desert. The burning sun has receded from the sand dunes. In tents, people rest after a long journey as the Agarwood dwindles on the embers. Slowly, its fragrant volutes with their smoky, distinctive accents spice the warm scents of the night. Discover the Amber candle
- Free on orders of £50 or more. Delivery within 3-5 working days.
- Free on orders of £180 or more Delivery on the same day.
- Available for select post codes in London.
- Collect your order from any of our London stores within 1-6 working days.
- We offer free returns on products within 28 days of the delivery date.
- - All items must be returned unused, with authentic labels, in original packaging and should be in a re-sellable condition.
- Products which have been personalized cannot be returned.
- Refunds are processed within 14 days upon receipt of your returned parcel.