Vétyver / Vetiver candle 190G
Made in France
Made in France
In Tropical Asia, long and thin vetiver roots have always been used to make fans, carpets and other scented decorative objects. Their woody, smoky scent perfumes temples and houses.
Burning time : 60 hours
- When using the candle for the first time, leave it to burn for 2 or 3 hours, until all the wax has become liquid on the surface.
- Regularly cut the wick with the wick trimmer (ideal length 3-5 mm).
- Be sure to centre the wick in the wax after each use for consistent consumption of the wax.
- We recommend airing your interior after burning a candle.
Here are some tips that will help you make the most out of your candle in the best conditions.
Choose one candle, then pair it with another to discover their unexpected olfactory alchemy, which seems to reinvent each scent as it creates a third.
Vetiver and Rose Geranium duo: On Savile Row. The atmosphere of the tailoring houses on Savile Row in London's Mayfair district. In the workshops, measurements are taken, tweed and flannel rolls are unwound. Around the gentlemen swirls the scent of vetiver and geranium perfumes, sometimes woody and smoky, sometimes pink and lemony. Discover the Rose Geranium candle
- Free delivery for all orders equal to or over HK$500
- For all orders below HK$500, the shipping fees are HK$ 30.
- Standard delivery by Kerry Express takes 2-5 working days.
- You can return a product within 7 working days of delivery.
- All items must be returned unused, with authentic labels and in original packaging.
- Products which have been personalized cannot be returned.
- Refunds are processed within 14 days upon receipt of your returned parcel.
The information below is required for social login
Create New Account
To enjoy access to exclusive benefits