Rose Geranium / Geranium Rosa candle
Made in France
Made in France
A geranium blooming with red flowers. A combination of the green and slightly aromatic freshness of fragrant leaves, and the flowery, spicy nuances of the rose with which it naturally shares some of its scents.
Burning time : 60 hours
- When using the candle for the first time, leave it to burn for 2 or 3 hours, until all the wax has become liquid on the surface.
- Regularly cut the wick with the wick trimmer (ideal length 3-5 mm).
- Be sure to centre the wick in the wax after each use for consistent consumption of the wax.
Here are some tips that will help you make the most out of your candle in the best conditions.
Choose one candle, then pair it with another to discover their unexpected olfactory alchemy, which seems to reinvent each scent as it creates a third.
Rose Geranium and Mimosa duo: The flowers of the Riviera. The French Riviera is bursting into bloom. Between the villas on sun-drenched hills facing the sea, spring comes to its end. The mimosas still have their little golden fluffy blossoms, and their velvety, honeyed scent rounds out the aromatic, dewy notes of the flowering geraniums. Discover the Mimosa candle
- Free delivery for all orders equal to or over HK$500
- For all orders below HK$500, the shipping fees are HK$ 30.
- Standard delivery by Kerry Express takes 2-5 working days.
- You can return a product within 7 working days of delivery.
- All items must be returned unused, with authentic labels and in original packaging.
- Products which have been personalized cannot be returned.
- Refunds are processed within 14 days upon receipt of your returned parcel.