Myrrhe candle 190G
Made in France
Made in France
The fragrant resin volutes of slow-burning myrrhe... This aromatic resin, as legendary as incense, is reminiscent of an age when perfumes were offered to the gods. In Ancient times, it was already renowned for its balsamy scent and leathery, spicy nuances.
Burning time : 60 hours
- When using the candle for the first time, leave it to burn for 2 or 3 hours, until all the wax has become liquid on the surface.
- Regularly cut the wick with the wick trimmer (ideal length 3-5 mm).
- Be sure to centre the wick in the wax after each use for consistent consumption of the wax.
- We recommend airing your interior after burning a candle.
Here are some tips that will help you make the most out of your candle in the best conditions.
Choose one candle, then pair it with another to discover their unexpected olfactory alchemy, which seems to reinvent each scent as it creates a third.
Myrrhe and Benzoin duo: Incense caravans. For more than a thousand years, they crossed the deserts, pausing at Hiram, Petra, Advat... They carried myrrhe, benzoin and other resins burned as incense. Their volutes were at times soft and balsamy, at others spicy and resinous. Discover the Benzoin candle
- Free delivery for all orders equal to or over HK$500
- For all orders below HK$500, the shipping fees are HK$ 30.
- Standard delivery by Kerry Express takes 2-5 working days.
- You can return a product within 7 working days of delivery.
- All items must be returned unused, with authentic labels and in original packaging.
- Products which have been personalized cannot be returned.
- Refunds are processed within 14 days upon receipt of your returned parcel.