Muguet / Lily of the Valley candle
Made in France
Made in France
A bouquet of freshly picked lily of the valley sprigs. The white bells exhale their delicately flowery scent, colored by the green fragrance of stems and leaves.
Burning time : 60 hours
- When using the candle for the first time, leave it to burn for 2 or 3 hours, until all the wax has become liquid on the surface.
- Regularly cut the wick with the wick trimmer (ideal length 3-5 mm).
- Be sure to centre the wick in the wax after each use for consistent consumption of the wax.
- We recommend airing your interior after burning a candle.
Here are some tips that will help you make the most out of your candle in the best conditions.
Choose one candle, then pair it with another to discover their unexpected olfactory alchemy, which seems to reinvent each scent as it creates a third.
Lily of the Valley and Moss duo: Flowers of the forest floor. In the shade of the tall trees, at the heart of the forest, a green expanse is speckled with tiny white lily of the valley bells. The moist scent of the moss rises from the earth, enhancing the delicate freshness of the flowers. Discover the Moss candle
- Free delivery for all orders equal to or over HK$500
- For all orders below HK$500, the shipping fees are HK$ 30.
- Standard delivery by Kerry Express takes 2-5 working days.
- You can return a product within 7 working days of delivery.
- All items must be returned unused, with authentic labels and in original packaging.
- Products which have been personalized cannot be returned.
- Refunds are processed within 14 days upon receipt of your returned parcel.