Lys / Lily candle 190G
Made in France
Made in France
A huge bouquet of fresh-cut lilies like a shower of white petals. The lilies have waited till dawn to open their corollas. The green fragrance of the sap and leaves, and the delicate spicy accents of the heady flowers fill the air.
Burning time : 60 hours
- When using the candle for the first time, leave it to burn for 2 or 3 hours, until all the wax has become liquid on the surface.
- Regularly cut the wick with the wick trimmer (ideal length 3-5 mm).
- Be sure to centre the wick in the wax after each use for consistent consumption of the wax.
- We recommend airing your interior after burning a candle.
Here are some tips that will help you make the most out of your candle in the best conditions.
Choose one candle, then pair it with another to discover their unexpected olfactory alchemy, which seems to reinvent each scent as it creates a third.
Lily and Tuberose duo: A lavish ball. The fragrance of a long-vanished ball. The guests are intoxicated by the perfume of the large bouquets of white flowers with their heady scents of lilies and tuberose. Discover the Tuberose candle
- Free delivery for all orders equal to or over HK$500
- For all orders below HK$500, the shipping fees are HK$ 30.
- Standard delivery by Kerry Express takes 2-5 working days.
- You can return a product within 7 working days of delivery.
- All items must be returned unused, with authentic labels and in original packaging.
- Products which have been personalized cannot be returned.
- Refunds are processed within 14 days upon receipt of your returned parcel.
The information below is required for social login
Create New Account
To enjoy access to exclusive benefits