Aubépine / Hawthorn candle 190G
Made in France
Made in France
This tiny white thorny flower is the ancestor of the rose, but its fragrance is quite different. With a hint of bitter almond and a dusting of powdery honeyed pollen, a flowery, rounded scent emerges. One of the first three diptyque candles.
Burning time : 60 hours
- When using the candle for the first time, leave it to burn for 2 or 3 hours, until all the wax has become liquid on the surface.
- Regularly cut the wick with the wick trimmer (ideal length 3-5 mm).
- Be sure to centre the wick in the wax after each use for consistent consumption of the wax.
- We recommend airing your interior after burning a candle.
Here are some tips that will help you make the most out of your candle in the best conditions.
Choose one candle, then pair it with another to discover their unexpected olfactory alchemy, which seems to reinvent each scent as it creates a third.
Hawthorn and Roses duo: The springtime of a poet These flowers have inspired countless poems and songs. The rose for its grace and beauty, and the hawthorn for its delicacy and magic. Or is it the other way around? As a fragrance, their scents complement each other, the second soothing the fresh floral heart of the first with its almond, powdery touch. Discover the Roses candle
- Free delivery for all orders equal to or over HK$500
- For all orders below HK$500, the shipping fees are HK$ 40.
- Standard delivery by Kerry Express takes 2-5 working days.
- You can return a product within 7 working days of delivery.
- All items must be returned unused, with authentic labels and in original packaging.
- Products which have been personalized cannot be returned.
- Refunds are processed within 14 days upon receipt of your returned parcel.