Do Son solid perfume
Made in France
Made in France
This Fragrance Gesture is inspired by the enfleurage technique used in times past to capture the scent of flowers. Its alcohol free wax is a scented balm that is applied with the fingertips, to reveal the sensuality and floral delicacy of the tuberoses of Do Son.
In a new case decorated with colour illustrations, this solid perfume is now refillable, for a gesture that's both portable and eco-responsible.
Directions for Use
For greater diffusion, apply the solid perfume on your pulse points, where your body gives off the most heat: on your wrists and inside your elbows, at the base of your neck, behind your ears and your décolleté. Once the perfume has been used up, reload the case with a solid perfume refill.
Did you know?
The Fragrance Gestures draw their inspiration from the history of perfume, reinventing textures to offer a new approach to personal scenting. It is a way to make the invisible sensual, and the ethereal tangible. Each of the gestures – eau de toilette, body mist or body balm – has a specific concentrate designed to offer the best olfactory rendering depending on its formulation. With its high concentration, it can be used alone depending on the moment and the mood. Matter becomes scent, scent becomes matter...
triticum vulgare (wheat) starch - isononyl isononanoate - parfum (fragrance) - paraffin - silica - synthetic wax - hydrogenated microcrystalline wax - microcrystalline wax - linalool - eugenol - butylphenyl methylpropional - hydroxycitronellal - isoeugenol - citronellol - geraniol - benzyl benzoate - bht - tocopherol.
- Free delivery for all orders equal to or over HK$500
- For all orders below HK$500, the shipping fees are HK$ 30.
- Standard delivery by Kerry Express takes 2-5 working days.
- You can return a product within 7 working days of delivery.
- All items must be returned unused, with authentic labels and in original packaging.
- Products which have been personalized cannot be returned.
- Refunds are processed within 14 days upon receipt of your returned parcel.